Speaking and Training
Dr. Jess offers interactive classes
designed to empower you and your team
to take control of stress
and promote positivity and productivity!
Learn science-based, entertaining, and engaging exercises
that will help you thrive in turbulent times!
Stress Less and Zen More: Enhancing Productivity in Your Organization
The stress epidemic costs employers an estimated $300-500 billion annually in medical care, turnover, absenteeism, and diminished productivity. Don't let your organization fall victim to employee burnout!
• How work-related chronic stress affects your mind and body
• Ways to cultivate and sustain a workplace culture that prioritizes wellness from a personal and organizational level
• 3 techniques to proactively manage stress so that you can achieve optimal health, wellness, and happiness!
Find Your Funny:
How Superheroes Can Use Humor to Fight Stress!
Humor is a great stress management tool! And we all have stress—whether it’s major, such as having a chronic illness or losing a job, or minor, such as telling your kid for the umpteenth time to get his finger out of his nose. Unfortunately, we have so much stress, that many of us have 'lost our funny'—or how to find the humor in everyday situations. Learn how to 'find your funny'—so that you can stress less, be more creative and productive, and live a longer, healthier, and happier life—even if your kid keeps picking his nose!
• How laughing at stress at work and home can save your sanity and life
• What science says about the mental and physical consequences of living life without your funny
• How to use resilience, optimism, and your sense of humor to survive and thrive during turbulent times
Overcoming Barriers to Practicing Self-Care: Forging a Path to a More Magnificent Mind
Let's face it - you're really busy doing all the things. Between work and taking care of others, you barely have time to breathe! Self-care ends up at the bottom of your to-do list - and your mental and physical health suffers as a result. But there's good news! You can overcome barriers to practicing self-care and forge a path to less stress, better health, and a more magnificent mind!
• Why stress management and self-care are so important to overall health
• 3 common obstacles and excuses that prevent us from self-care
• How to establish long-term self-care routines that you can actually follow - in as little as 7 minutes a day!